As you may already know, Connors State College has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as sexual assault prevention in higher education institutions across the country. Each year over 700,000 students complete these courses.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for students, Connors State College expects you to complete Haven, Sexual Assault Prevention. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
In order to enroll for future classes or to receive your diploma you must complete this online training.
Please Read The Following Carefully
To fulfill Connors State College:
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/login
- Enter the Registration Code: 35774a01 and click “I’m a Student” to create your EverFi Account
- Note: When prompted, please enter your student ID number to receive credit for completion.
- Complete Part 1 of Haven by October 26, 2015. You cannot enroll for the spring semester or future classes until you have satisfactorily completed the course.
- After 30-45 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Haven.
*If you already have an EverFi Higher Ed Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, then enter registration code 35774a01by clicking “Add a Course” in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
Thank you, and enjoy the course!
Dr. Ron Ramming
Senior Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs
Connors State College
©2015 EverFi, Inc. Company Confidential