Degree Check Worksheets
To complete a degree check:
- Sign into Student Information Services.
- Click on Unofficial Transcript on the lower left. (see location)
- Open the Degree Check Worksheet of your choice below.
- For each completed course on your Unofficial Transcript, fill in the semester, the number of hours and the letter grade on the Degree Check Worksheet.
- When you have added all the courses from your transcript, click on the Find Needed Courses button in the Degree Check Worksheet for a listing of courses needed to complete that degree.
- Degree Check Worksheets should be reviewed by a CSC advisor before they are considered complete.
- Agriculture Degree Plans
- Business Degree Plans
- Communication & Fine Arts Degree Plan
- General Studies Degree Plan
- Pre-Elementary Degree Plan
- Mathematics and Sciences Degree Plans
- Nursing Degree Plans
- Social Sciences Degree Plans
- Applied Technology