Presidents Leadership Class applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- Resident of Oklahoma
- Completed admission application and acceptance by Connors State College by March 1st.
- Incoming Freshmen must have ACT writing, mathematics, reading, and science subscores of 19 or greater.
- Incoming Freshmen with concurrent college enrollment must have a college GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Sophomores must be proficient in writing, mathematics, reading, and science and a college GPA of 3.0 or greater with no grade below a C, S, or P.
- Submit all required components of the application packet to the CSC Scholarship Office, 201 Gatlin Hall.