- Resident of Oklahoma
- Completed application for admissions to Connors State College on file in the Registrar’s office.
- Incoming Freshmen must have ACT writing, mathematics, reading, and science subscores of 19 or greater.
- Incoming Freshmen with concurrent college enrollment must have a college GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Sophomores must be proficient in writing, mathematics, reading, and science and a college GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Submit all required components of the application packet to the CSC Scholarship Office (see below).
A complete application for the Presidents Leadership Class includes:
- A completed Regent’s PLC Scholarship and Tuition Waiver application packet.
- An official 7 semester transcript with official ACT scores from his/her high school.
- A typewritten essay (one-two pages) describing a life experience that had most influenced his/her intellectual or personal growth.
- Three letters of recommendation from teachers, school officials and/or community leaders.
- Attached copy of any college transcripts if applicable.