CHDV – Teachers Learning With Children
TLC was formed in the Spring Semester of 2004 in a Professional Development Class. The organization was named, purposes developed, and by-laws written. The First organizational meeting was held in the fall of 2004.
- Develop and enrich society’s understanding of child development
- Promote awareness that appropriate practices develop young minds.
- Promote acceptance of diversity thru inclusive practices.
- Combine college and community relationships thru student participation.
- Develop personal self-worth and gain an understanding that benefits students and society.