Native American Success and Cultural Center
Native American Success
- NASCC (Native American Success and Cultural Center) provides access to Native American online databases, journals, books, DVDs and CDS on history, language, arts and crafts, natural medicine, song and dance, and storytelling. Access is available to Native American students, staff, faculty, and other interested community members.
- NASCC provides learning centers (areas) for students for personal or collaborative use.
- Title III funds guest speakers from the NA community to aid in cultural understanding for our students.
- Title III provides Supplemental Instruction Leaders on the Warner Campus.
- Title III provides tutors at Muskogee and Warner. Students have access to assistance during both daytime and evening hours.