REACH HIGHER DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM
Reach Higher is a degree completion program designed for working adults desiring to finish an associates degree. By applying existing college credits, Connors State Colleges program coordinator can help develop a personalized degree completion plan that will work a students work and life schedule.
Connors State Colleges Reach Higher Program allows students to choose from on-campus or online class options, year-round enrollment periods, personalized courses to meet individual career goals and the ability to graduate with either an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science in enterprise development.
The curriculum is approved by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Oklahoma public community colleges and technical branches are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
REACH HIGHER IS:
- Free to apply. You will never be asked to provide a credit card number or any other form of payment for an application fee.
- Oklahomas flexible, affordable degree completion program for working adults who want to finish their associates degree from a state college or technical branch.
- Your second chance to finish your degree while keeping your normal routine, maintaining your normal work hours and still having time to spend with your family.
Students interested in the Reach Higher Program must meet the following requirements.
- At least 18 hours of previous college credit.
- A minimum 2.0 GPA in all previous college work.
- Completion of any required remedial courses.
Associate in Art Enterprise Development (General Studies Option)
Associate in Science Enterprise Development (Business Admin. Management Option)