FAQ – Bursar Office

Q: Can I pay my tuition at any campus?

A: Yes, there is a Bursar Office located on three campuses and they all accept payments via cash, check or money order.   If you plan to live in campus housing we do encourage you to make payment arrangements at the Warner Campus simply so you may speak with a representative from the Housing Department if needed.

Q: Can you look up my financial aid award amount?

A: Yes, the Bursar Office has limited access to financial aid questions and are able to provide basic information. Questions beyond the scope of available information should be referred to the Financial Aid Office.

Q: Where do I get my parking permit and student id card?

A: Student id cards and parking permits are issued in the Bursar Office once tuition and fees have been paid. Students who have been awarded financial aid and/or scholarships or who have payment arrangements established will be able to receive their id card prior to having a zero account balance after awards have been verified.

Q: Will I owe money for any dropped classes?

A: Yes, if the class is dropped after the date specified as the “last day to drop a class and receive full refund” listed in the schedule you will be financially responsible for the cost of the class. Please visit with the Registrar’s Office for specific dates for each semester.

Q: Can I receive information regarding my account over the telephone?

A: Specific account information must be provided via mail or in person. Students are asked to see the appropriate department with a valid form of photo Identification, preferably the CSC I.D. card.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but it is for your protection.

Q: What is the cost per credit hour at CSC?

A: Since total cost varies depending on the student’s state of residence, proficiency level, and specific course selections, please see the schedule for the exact amount. Information regarding tuition and fees can also be found at connorsstate.edu/registrar/coa.

Q: Can I pay tuition and other bursar account charges by credit card?

A: Yes; credit card payments are accepted online.  Credit card payments are not accepted in person, via the mail, fax, email or over the phone.

Q: What credit cards can I use to pay bursar account charges?

A: Bursar account payments may be made using Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.

Q: Is there a fee for using a credit or debit card for bursar account payments?

A: Card users are assessed a separate, non-refundable convenience fee of 2.95% of the payment amount ($3.00 minimum fee) at the time of payment. This non-refundable convenience fee is assessed by our third party credit card processor not Connors State College and will be included with your total payment amount on your credit card statement.  The convenience fee will not appear on your bursar account is non-refundable even if the payment to which it relates is canceled, refunded or charged back.