To determine your Priority Enrollment Hours, use the following procedure:
- Visit Web for Students and login with your C-Key credentials.
- Select Student Records, then Unofficial Transcript from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Once you are able to view your Unofficial Transcript, scroll to the bottom and view the last set of entries for your course work. It will look something like this:
- Your Current Attempted Hours is located at the intersection of the Current row and AHRS column shown above.
- Your Cumulative Earned Hours is located at the intersection of the Cumulative row and EHRS column shown above.
- For the student above, the Priority Enrollment Hours would be calculated as Current Attempted Hours (13) + Cumulative Earned Hours (68) which would give us a Priority Enrollment Hours total of 81 hours.