|Title:||On Call Bus Driver (part-time)|
|Reports to:||Director of Student Support Svcs.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
Classification: Part-time, non-exempt (on call, as needed)
* Transport students safely to events
* Coordinate with Director of Student Support Services, Advisors, and Administrative Assistant on driving assignments
* Maintain travel logs for Fiscal Services Department
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* CDL with passenger endorsement
* Driving record demonstrating safe driving
Please fill out application – then save the file to your computer and email completed application to CSCHR@connorsstate.edu.
*Note, if you Apply Online you will be required to create an E-Signnature*
To apply, Submit a Connors State College application, with a cover letter.
Resumes and other documents can be sent with your application, but not instead of an application.
Applicants applying for positions requiring a license, certification, and/or educational attainment beyond the high school level will be required to provide copies of the original documents prior to being approved for hire.
Connors State College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-Verify Institution.
Applications are accepted until the positions are filled.