|Title:||P/T - Computer Lab Monitor- Student Union|
|Reports to:||Dean of Students|
Duties and Responsibilities:
JOB OVERVIEW: Under the direction of the Dean of Students, the Computer Lab Monitor is responsible for maintaining the computer area located in A.D. Stone Student Union on the Warner Campus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Demonstrated willingness and ability to act ethically and socially responsible
· Ability to maintain order
· Ability to communicate with students
· Ability to relate to multicultural and diverse individuals
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Must be able to pull, bend, stoop, and lift 25 pounds
Connors State College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-Verify Employer.
To apply, Submit a Connors State College application, with a cover letter.
Applications are available several ways
Connors State College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-Verify Institution.
Applications are accepted until the positions are filled.