How to Apply

Thank you for your interest in  Connors State College Housing!

Please note applicants must be enrolled for the semester they want housing accommodations and when applying you can  fill out an application either on-line, by mail, or at the Connors Housing Office located at Millers Crossing Clubhouse

Application Fee

When applicants mail in their application they need to include there non-refundable application fee.

(Includes quads and McClarren)

All applications can be mailed to:

Connors State College Housing Office

Route 1 Box 1000

Warner, OK 74469

You must have Adobe Reader
installed to view some of the documents on this page.