MDHS Applications Due by May 1 for Fall Semester, Nov. 1 for Spring Semester
- Step 1Fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the FAFSA website
- Filing the FAFSA is your first step in applying for financial aid. You will need:
- The school code for Connors State College which is 00315300
- Your Social Security Number.
- Step 2Apply to Connors State
- You will need:
- Copy of official ACT scores
- Copy of immunization records
- One certified copy of current transcript. 7 Semester Complete High School Transcript is permissible for nominees who are college freshmen. Faxed transcript copies will not be accepted.
- Step 3Apply for the Muskogee Difference Healthcare Scholarship
You must have Adobe Reader
installed to view some of the documents on this page.