Crime Reporting Procedures
While numerous efforts are made by the Campus Safety and Security are made to advise and assist students and staff of personal and campus safety measures, safety is ultimately each person’s responsibility. The cooperation and involvement of everyone in the CSC community enhances each person’s safety.
Please be aware and report suspicious activity immediately. Suspicious activities can refer to incidents, events, individuals or circumstances that seem unusual or out of place.
Remember – A quick and accurate description of events, vehicles, and persons are invaluable to first responders. Any type of activity or circumstance that seems unusual should be reported.
There are four general categories to consider when determining what to report.
• Suspicious activities, people and vehicles
• Illegal activities
• Unusual events or incidents
• Dangerous situations
- Dial 911 for emergencies requiring immediate assistance
- Suspicious persons or unusual incidents should be reported immediately to Campus Safety and Security on any campus by dialing (918) 463-6375
- Crimes can be reported anonymously at http://connorsstate.edu/anonymouscrimetips .