Welcome CSC Faculty!
The library offers several services to assist you, including:
- Library Instruction: Library staff can help teach your students how to evaluate information, use library databases or to conduct research on specific topics. Please click here to schedule instruction.
- Reserves: We can place assigned readings, videos, books and articles that you supply on reserve for your students. Simply visit your campus library or contact any staff member here.
- Inter-library Loans (ILL): We can borrow materials from other libraries to assist you in your classroom or personal research. Click here for more info.
- Open Education Resources @ CSC: Library staff can help you find and develop Open Education Resources for your courses. Click Here for more information, or contact Ona at x6269, or at email@example.com
- Faculty Requests for Library Materials: Faculty may suggest library materials purchases to support their class curriculum. Contact the staff to submit a request.
- Exam Proctoring: The library staff is available to proctor exams. Click here to request proctoring services online. Call 918-463-6210 (Warner) and 918-684-5408 (Muskogee) for more information.
- OK-Share: The faculty, students and staff of accredited Oklahoma educational institutions and whose library directors are members of the Oklahoma Council of Academic Library Directors, are eligible for participation in this information sharing program. Click here for more information.