Connors State College is committed to building futures one at a time as we promote excellence in our community and the global society.
Connors State College builds on tradition and fosters innovation to ensure that we are the college of choice for university transfer education, degree completion, workforce, and community development.
Connors State College cultivates an environment defined by the highest ethical standards characterized by honesty, respect, fairness, adherence to shared values, accountable stewardship, and the free exchange of ideas.
Connors State College sets high standards of individual excellence to ensure responsive and challenging learning opportunities for the communities we serve.
At Connors State College we elevate and value the wellbeing of others, providing a safe campus community and opportunities to serve the needs of our students, faculty, staff, alumni, community, state, and nation.
Acknowledging that diversity enriches our intellectual and professional community, Connors State College actively promotes diversity and inclusion, so that everyone feels recognized, welcomed, and respected in our college community.
Connors State College encourages excellence by creating high expectations for achievement through building
legacy and providing rigorous and lifelong learning opportunities.
GOALS + KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
GOAL #1 STUDENT ACCESS
CSC is committed to providing high-quality educational programs and services to increase educational opportunities for individuals.
- Increase successful course placement for students
- New programs, courses and program enhancement
- Financial support strategies to responsibly increase enrollment and student financial literacy
- Increase course success of students in developmental courses across all teaching modalities
- Increase awareness of college course offerings and degree programs
GOAL #2 EFFICIENCY & MODERNIZATION
CSC is committed to establishing and maintaining an innovative, cutting-edge educational experience by creating an environment that is both optimally conducive to learning and efficient to operate.
- Assess technology needs of college campuses to determine adequate resources
- Facilities upgrades and maintenance
- Create efficiencies in centralizing processes
GOAL #3 COMMUNITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
CSC is committed to fostering regional stewardship through effective communication and engagement in mutually beneficial economic and community development efforts.
- Increase alumni involvement
- Increase the number of curricular and co-curricular activities that enhance student acceptance of domestic and international diversity
- Develop regional economic development opportunities and enhanced relationships with community partners
GOAL #4 STUDENT SUCCESS
CSC is committed to fostering an altruistic environment that is conducive to qualified faculty instruction and comprehensive learning outcomes for traditional and non-traditional students at Connors State College.
- Increase student persistence and retention rates
- Number of graduates
- Graduation rates – meet CCA goal
- General education learning goals
- First-time licensure pass rates for graduates (NCLEX and CLEET)
- Increase student progress with an “early alert” process
- Credit hour and headcount change from prior periods
GOAL #5 RESOURCE & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
CSC is committed to enhancing and efficiently using the College’s human, financial, facility and technological resources.
- Increase financial reserves margin
- Financial stewardship
- Increase non-state funding / develop new profit centers with existing resources
- Human resource development and professional development
- Increase staff and faculty retention
- Implement and strengthen programs and processes to meet new federal regulations
- Data-driven decision making