Kaplan Admission Test: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How do I register for the Kaplan Admission?
A1: Register for the Kaplan Admissions Test
- Register at https://www.kaptest.com/nclex/partner/connors-state-college/muskogee
- Fill out this form by clicking here to select your test date and then email it to email@example.com. (Save PDF to Desktop before filling out). Be sure to fill the form out completely.
- Double check that the form was emailed to Tracy so your time slot is reserved. Otherwise time slot could be taken by others.
- After sending the application to the email address as directed, print a copy for proof and bring it with you when testing as there is no confirmation receipt.
- Be present 15-20 minutes prior to testing time.
- You must pre-register at least three days prior to the testing date.
Q2: What I bring with me to the testing site?
A2: A valid photo ID
Q3: How do I prepare for the Kaplan Admission Test? Are there any practice tests?
A3: Websites to study for Kaplan reading, math, & science
Or you may purchase a Kaplan Entrance Exam book at a retail bookstore.
Q4: How many points do I need to pass the Kaplan Admission Test?
A4: At least 59% for the Reading; 50% for the Math; and 50% for the Science sections. Additional points are awarded according to the scores. (refer to advisement material).
Q5: What if I don’t get the number of points I need?
A5: Kaplan Admission Test can only be taken two times per application period. You will need to remediate and then you may retake the Kaplan Admission Text again next application period.
Q6: When do I see my results?
A6: Results will be given following the test. Results can also be picked up in the nursing department.
Deadline for application for fall entry is March 1.
Deadline for application for spring entry is October 1.
Kaplan Admission Test Dates
|February 18, 2021
|April 15, 2021||1:30 PM|
|May 20, 2021||1:30 PM|
|June 17, 2021||1:30 PM|
|July 22, 2021||1:30 PM|
|August 19, 2021||1:30 PM|
|September 16, 2021||1:30 PM|