Welcome CSC Faculty!
The library offers several services to assist you, including:
- Library Instruction: Library staff can help teach your students how to evaluate information, use library databases or to conduct research on specific topics. Please click here to schedule instruction.
- Reserves: We can place assigned readings, videos, books and articles that you supply on reserve for your students. Simply visit your campus library or contact any staff member here.
- Inter-library Loans (ILL): We can borrow materials from other libraries to assist you in your classroom or personal research. Click here for more info.
- Faculty Requests for Library Materials: Faculty may suggest library materials purchases to support their class curriculum. Contact the staff to submit a request.
- Exam Proctoring: The library staff is available to proctor exams. Click here to request proctoring services online. Call 918-463-6210 (Warner) and 918-684-5408 (Muskogee) for more information.